All-in-one battery firmware revisions
BAAA0007 (19 Sept 2023)
- Add CAN packets to PCS
- Improve SoC tracking to reduce liklehood of SoC error
- Release the 0 limit of current collection above 0.2A
- Change the charge and discharge overtemperature or undertemperature threshold
BAAA0006 (10 Jun 2023)
1.Handle the bug of voltage difference and temperature difference alarm;
- Fixf current sampling anomalies;
- Newly added, temperature collection routine;
- Fix temperature readings on the cells, being incorrect cell number/reading;
- Fix failure of insulation protection alarm;
- More than 1000mV can be added to charge;
- Add fast charging and discharge functions;
- Newly added equalisation count clearing function;
- SOC reading fix;
- fix the failure of OCV table checking;
BAA0004 (10 May 2023)
- Add the fault masking function.
- The current collection fault is changed to the fault that cannot be automatically recovered.
- Handle the failure to enable the 13S balance;
BAAA0004 (17 Apr 2023)
- Add uploading and setting of adjust parameters;
- Added the OCV enablement function.
- Added the balancing time calculation function.
- Added the reset function.
- Added the function of restoring the default protection threshold.
- 1AH and SOC: 1% corresponding function;
- Optimize the bmu dynamic data change function.
- Off-grid upgrade function;
- Serial number high and low bit exchange;