All-in-one inverter firmware revisions
AIO Software Version A608-D608
- Optimize the frequency modulation speed of microgrid
- Added the single-machine AIO function
- Added the function of responding to battery requests force discharge
- Optimize BuckBoost voltage by adding feedforward filter to reduce Harmonic current
- Optimize offgrid RMS loop control parameters
- Solve the problem that the anti-reflux function fails in the battery SOC calibration mode
- New add Enable the microgrid set (Off Grid Mode)
- New South African certification and Australian certification
- The off-Grid overload buzzer alarms are generated
- Change the data receiving ID of the BCU
AIO Software Version A607-D607
- Optimize CAN communication and solve CAN1 CAN2 data receiving confusion;
- Optimized microgrid state, data display;
- Add CAN filter to filter unnecessary ids;
- Optimize the upper limit of BUS ring output current;
AIO Software Version: A606-D606
- Optimise the power supply logic of the COM board;
- Add CANBus receive buffer size modification;
- New G98_NI and G99_NI certification;
- The update time of power generation storage is 30min once.
- Optimise the BCU upgrade process;
- Add the upper limit processing of the received data length to prevent buffer overflow and lockup.
- New upgrades will not disconnect the grid relay on AIO reboot.
- Optimising the disconnection of the battery is easy to trigger the inverter overcurrent problem
- Optimise the Grid neutral target for charge and discharge.
AIO Software Version: A605-D605
- Add BCU fault mask bit sending.
- Add support for multi-register setting
- Optimize the current compensation system
- Add AIO battery precharge soft start logic.
D0.604-A0.604 (17 Apr 2023)
- Newly added Poland, Netherlands and Belgium safety regulation Settings and LVRT enable zero-crossing detection protection time to increase to 300ms;
- Update the high-voltage BMS data upload protocol;
- Optimize the high-voltage BMS upgrade process;
- Extend the detection period of GATEWAY communication.